Thank you for your interest in using designs from Raven House Designs in your commercial products! You may use our designs to create a large variety of commercial projects including, physical/printed products, handmade items, and teaching materials.
By purchasing this license, you agree to abide by our commercial use licensing restrictions outlined below.
This license is only good for one design. You will need to purchase a new commercial use license for each design that you want to use commercially. If purchasing this license for more than one design, please change the quantity to reflect how many designs you need this license for.
Please save your order confirmation email, as that is your proof of purchase and your order number will be license number.
You can purchase one of the following:
Standard Use License
This license allows you to use one of our designs in your commercial project up to 200 sales/units with credit given to us for the design.
Extended Use License
This license allows you to use one of our designs in your commercial project up to 1,000 sales/units without having to give us credit for the design.
What you can and cannot do with this commercial use license
- This license allows you to sell your finished products up 200 times (Standard License), 1,000 times (Extended License). For a mass production commercial use license, please contact us for pricing.
- Under NO circumstances may you share, distribute, or sell our original design files or digital cutting files, in part or in whole, in any way. This includes digitally or printed “as is”.
- Download links and files cannot be shared on public or private boards, blogs, websites, etc...
- You can cut our files out of any medium (paper, vinyl, chipboard etc) and use them on products for sale (pre-made cards, scrapbooks, vinyl families).
- The products you create using our files can be sold worldwide.
- Products can be sold online only if you have your own website, facebook, Etsy or on Amazon Handmade.
- We DO allow the sale of pre-cut kits for assembly by the customer as long as the file you purchased is cut as a stencil, printed on paper, or cut in vinyl.
- We DO NOT allow products to be sold on sites like Zazzle.com or CafePress.com.
- We DO NOT give permission for our designs to be mass-produced by a large scale company. (We’re looking at you Target). If you would like to acquire a mass production based license, please contact us for further details at email@example.com
- You may NOT claim our designs as your own. All copyrights remain with Raven House Crafts and Designs, LLC.